Thursday, October 14, 2010

Graphics Design

I am slowly learning my graphics design program. My arm is currently in pain, but I have changed the Stitchers' Village to Autumn!! http://stitchersvillage.com All it takes is calm, patient attention and I am learning. The main problem is that I am trying to learn several new programs at once. I know that the results can be amazing, but the learning process is torture. I have tried to work with the pen tablet, but I should have gotten the largest size to make it easier for my hand-eye coordination to convert. I'll work on that when I recover from changing the season in the Village.

I am stitching the Moonflower Designs ornament for the Stitchers Village ornament issue. The fabric is actually one of 2011 new colors from Picture This "Diva". Look for the ornament issue in November available to Stitchers' Village members only!! There are ornments from several designers.

No comments: