Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chatty Patty

The Stitchers' Village August update just went out. There is now a chat module so that Village members can "get together" in a more real-time way. A test run is scheduled for Friday, August 20 at 8p.m. CDT. Hopefully members will register and this will run smoothly. There will be future scheduled chats with designers, etc.

I don't believe I posted about the Kansas Stitchers group get together this past Saturday. We all met in Abilene at Picture This Plus. There were 19 and it was so great to see everyone and their projects, both finished and WIP. I was very pleasantly surprised when I was asked if I had lived in JC. It was a classmate of mine from high school. How great! She knits and has done a little cross stitch. She found a new project to work on at the shop.

No comments: