Monday, August 2, 2010

Jet Lag




It could be the time flying causing this, I should be over the actual jet lag from July 19. We started at 4 a.m. in Copenhagen, flew to London with a couple hours layover, flew to TX, layover, flew to KC, drove home. We travelled for at least 24 hours. After 3 weeks gone, it has taken some time to get back to real life.

We saw some beautiful places. London was fun and I wish we could have spent more time there. We managed the running tour and made it to several of the "must see" places. I could have stayed in Scotland. Norway was breathtaking!

So, back to work! I should not be blogging now, but in my online research I found so many fun and interesting blogs, that I realize I should update. I ran across a number of blogs that were very dated. A couple of those I wish were current as they were very well done. Why was I researching blogs? I am trying to get some new content on The Stitchers' Village web site and am thinking of creating a blog list.

Have you ever gone online for one thing and ended up "losing" much more time than intended by being led astray (clicking blog links, for example)? That is what happened to me this morning when I should have been sending out the TSV newsletter. Back to work!!




No comments: